- The countertop and oven cavity are square and level, and are the required dimensions.
- The installation will comply with all clearance requirements and applicable standards and regulations.
- The isolating switch will be easily accessible to the customer with the oven installed.
- The electrician provides sufficient free length of power supply cable to reach from the bottom rear of the cavity to at least 1.5 metres in front of the bottom edge of the opening.
- The cable may enter the cavity from the side, top or bottom, but top entry must be at the rear of the cavity.
- The oven connection socket (if fitted) is outside the cavity if the oven is flush to the rear wall.
- The oven will rest on a surface that can support its weight.
- The height from the floor suits the customer.
- You consult local building authorities and by-laws if in doubt regarding installation.
Some environmental factors and cooking habits can cause condensation in and around the oven during use. To protect surrounding cabinetry from possible damage caused by frequent or excessive condensation, we recommend moisture-proofing the oven cavity.