Custom Drawer Panel Specifications
Front Panel Material Specifications
- 5/8 - 13/16” (16 - 20mm) panel thickness.
- Adequately sealed to withstand moisture (122OF/50OC @ 80% RH) Because of it being a hot and wet environment generally, the back and sides of the panel should be completely sealed with a waterproof vapor barrier (ie polyurethane) to prevent damage to the panel.
- The back of the panel (including any integrated handle) should be completely flush so that the seal between the panel and the rubber trim is maintained.
- Installation outside these specs may result in condensation on cabinetry surfaces.
- Maximum weight of each panel: 20lb (9kg)
The following calculations assume the top of the upper panel is aligned with the top of the adjacent cabinetry.
Width of All Panels
Measure A (the width between adjacent door/drawer fronts) and write it in the first box below, then complete the equation.
Height of the Panel