Please go through checklist to ensure all parts are installed correctly.
- Check all parts are Installed.
- Ensure product is level, securely fastened to the cabinetry and opens and closes freely. The drawers must be free to fully close with no resistance from the cabinetry.
- Ensure inlet hose to water supply has supplied rubber washer fitted, and that it’s tightened a further half turn after seal contact.
- Ensure any knockouts or plugs in drain connection have been drilled out and drain connection has been made.
- The drain hose joiner must not support the weight of excess hose material. Keep drain hose as fully extended as possible to prevent sagging. Any excess length of drain hose should be kept on the dishwasher side of the high loop.
- If connecting the drain hose to the sink trap, ensure the High loop is a minimum 6” (150 mm) higher than the drain hose joiner.
- Ensure any packaging or tape securing the racks is removed from the drawers.
- Turn on the power and water supplies, then open the drawer. You should hear a beep and see a program indicator light up on the internal control panel.
- Check the spray arm is in place and free to rotate.
- Add three cups of water into the drawer. Press on the internal control panel until the indicator of the 'Rinse' program lights up. Close the drawer and press to start the program
- After the Rinse program has finished, ensure the dishwasher has run and drained correctly.
- Check water supply and drainage connection for leakage.