Before installing the dishwasher, remove the house fuse or open the circuit breaker. If permanently connecting the dishwasher, be sure the power is isolated and the dishwasher unplugged.
If the dishwasher is installed as a permanently connected appliance: GROUNDING INSTRUCTIONS - This appliance must be connected to a grounded metal, permanent wiring system, or an equipment-grounding conductor must be run with the circuit conductors and connected to the equipment-grounding terminal or lead on the appliance.
Failure to follow this advice may result in electrical shock or death.
Take care - panel edges are sharp.
Failure to use caution could result in injury or cuts.
IMPORTANT SAFETY INSTRUCTIONS!
- Installation of this dishwasher requires basic mechanical and electrical skills.
- Be sure to leave these Instructions with the Customer.
- Installation must comply with your local building, electricity, and plumbing regulations.
- At the completion of the dishwasher installation, the Installer must perform the Final Checklist.
- Remove all packaging materials supplied with the dishwasher.
- This dishwasher is manufactured for indoor use only.
- Ensure all water connections are turned OFF. It is the responsibility of the plumber and
- electrician to ensure that each installation complies with all Codes and Regulations.
- The dishwasher MUST be installed to allow for future removal from the enclosure if service is required. The switched power outlet must be outside the dishwasher cavity, so that it is accessible after installation.
- Care should be taken when the appliance is installed or removed to reduce the likelihood of damage to the power supply cord and hoses.
- If the dishwasher is to be relocated from one installation to another it must be kept upright to avoid damage from water spillage.
- Make sure only new hoses are used for connection (supplied with the dishwasher). Old hoses should not be reused.
- Failure to install the dishwasher correctly could invalidate any warranty or liability claims.
- If the product is installed in a motor vehicle, boat or similar mobile facility, you must bring the vehicle, boat or mobile facility containing the product to the service shop at your expense or pay the service technician’s travel to the location of the product.
Additional Safety and Warnings - Integrated Models Only
Electrical Shock Hazard
WARNING: To reduce the risk of electrical shock, fire, or injury to persons, the installer must ensure that the dishwasher is completely enclosed at the time of installation.
Failure to follow these warnings may result in electrical shock, injury or fire.
Important Safety Instructions!
- Read these instructions completely and carefully.
- Ensure the product is not plugged in.
- Installation of custom panels requires basic mechanical and electrical skills.
- Installation must comply with your local building and electricity regulations.
- Failure to install the custom panels correctly could invalidate any warranty or liability claims.