Front Panel Specifications
- 5⁄8 - 13⁄16” (16-20 mm) panel thickness.
- Adequately sealed to withstand moisture (122°F/ 50°C @ 80% RH).
- Maximum weight of panel: 20 lb (9 kg).
Toekick Panel Specifications
- min. 3/8"(9mm) panel thickness if using supplied screws.
- Adequately sealed to withstand moisture (122°F/50°C @ 80% RH)
- You may choose to affix your custom toekick panel either by screwing it to the supplied mounting bracket or gluing it on the supplied prefinished toekick panel.
The following calculations assume the top of the panel is aligned with the top of the adjacent cabinetry:
Width of Panel
Measure A (the width between adjacent door/drawer fronts) and write it in the first box below, then complete the equation.
Height of the Upper Panel
The ‘upper panel extension’ B allows for the top of the upper panel to extend above the chassis where required.
Height of the Lower Panel
Measure C (door/drawer height (or equivalent)) and write it in the first box below, then complete the equation.
Height of the Toekick Panel
Measure D (height from the top of adjacent cabinet door fronts to the floor) and write it in the first box below, then complete the equation.