Wash cycles – default settings
|Wash time*||13 – 15 min||15 – 17 min||5 min||9 min||13 – 15 min||3 min|
|Wash temp||WARM / COLD||WARM||WARM / COLD||WARM / COLD||HOT||WARM / COLD|
|Rinse||Sprays / Deep rinse||Sprays / Deep rinse||Sprays / Deep rinse||Sprays / Deep rinse||Sprays / 2 Deep rinse||Sprays / Deep rinse|
|Spin time**||6 min||6 min||4 min||4 min||6 min||4 min|
* Refers to the agitation time in the “wash” part of the cycle, not the total time taken to complete a cycle.
** Refers to the length of time when at the maximum speed.
Basic cycle descriptions
- REGULAR cycle (with the ECO option) has been designed for normally soiled, everyday washing, eg sheets, towels, t-shirts.
- HEAVY cycle is for heavily soiled durable garments, eg overalls, jeans, tea towels.
- HANDWASH cycle is designed for your most delicate garments and is recommended for all “Hand wash only” items.
- ALLERGY cycle has been designed for those with skin and other sensitivities.
- EASY IRON cycle is for items susceptible to creasing, eg shirts, dress trousers.
- QUICK cycle is for lightly soiled garments requiring a freshen up.
Some options may not be available on some cycles for garment care reasons.