- Place the load evenly around the agitator (refer to ‘Sorting and Loading’).
- Remove fabric softener dispenser cup.
Fig.10 WashSmart™ control panel
Using your washer
The buttons require only a gentle touch to activate.
- Touch POWER to activate your WashSmart™ washer.
- Select your desired wash cycle by touching the corresponding button (refer to 'Wash cycles').
- Choose your wash options, eg you may want a WARM wash temperature and a SLOW spin speed (refer to 'Wash options').
- Touch START / PAUSE to start the cycle. The washer will start to fill with water and select the correct wash action for your load.
- For best fabric and colour care, remove your clothes as soon as the cycle has finished
- Use KEYLOCK mode to lock the buttons on the display, which prevents them from being activated accidently by a washing basket or little fingers (refer to 'WashSmart™ controls').
- DELAY START allows you to delay the start of your wash by 5 mins up to 18 hours (refer to 'Wash options').
If you wish to stop your WashSmart™ washer
- Press START / PAUSE.
During a spray rinse or spin, there will be a slight delay while the bowl slows to a stop and the lid is unlocked.
Failure to follow the advice in this guide may result in damage to your garments, and your expectations of wash performance may not be met.