You owe it to yourself and your washer to have your machine installed correctly.
Before you start, it is a good idea to go through the following checklist:
- Has the basepacker been removed? (Refer to 'Unpacking').
- Is the drain hose threaded through the ‘U bend‘ (with no more than 20 mm extended) and hooked into your standpipe? (Refer to 'Drain Hose').
- Is the hot hose connected to the Hot valve marked ‘H’? Is the cold hose connected to the Cold valve marked ‘C’? (Refer to 'Inlet Hoses').
- Is the machine correctly levelled, feet are extended and cabinet corners are clear of the floor? (Refer to 'Levelling instructions').
- Have you performed the installation test cycle? (Refer to 'Installation test cycle').
Fig.9 WashSmart™ washer