Lists the final checklist to be completed by the installer to verify safety and an optimal user experience.
To be completed by the installer
- Has the bottom packer been removed?
- Is the drain hose threaded through the ‘U bend‘ (with no more than 20 mm extended) and hooked into your standpipe?
- Is the hot hose connected to the Hot valve marked ‘H’? Is the cold hose connected to the Cold valve marked ‘C’?
- Is the machine correctly levelled? Feet are extended and cabinet corners are clear of the floor?
- Have you performed the installation test cycle?