You owe it to yourself and your washer to have your washer installed correctly.
Before you start, it is a good idea to go through the following checklist:
- Has the base space packer been removed? Refer to 'Installation instructions'.
- Is the drain hose threaded through the ‘U bend’ (with no more than 20 mm extended) and hooked into your tub or standpipe? Refer to 'Installation instructions - Drain hose'.
- Is the hot hose connected to the Hot valve marked ‘H’? Is the cold hose connected to the Cold valve marked ‘C’? Refer to 'Installation instructions - Inlet hoses'.
- Is the washer correctly levelled, feet are extended and cabinet corners are clear of the floor? Refer to 'Installation instructions - Levelling instructions'.
- Have you performed the installation test cycle? Refer to 'Installation instructions - Installation test cycle'.
FabricSmart™ washer capacity
FabricSmart™ washer offers a generous 8 kg and 8.5 kg capacity. The list below outlines what is included in an 8 kg and 8.5 kg wash load (in accordance with AS/NZS 2040.1:2005).
8 kg Load
8.5 kg Load
The above load composition is indicative only. We recommend for everyday use that you separate out your sheets and towels and wash them separately on the ‘Regular’ cycle.