Lists the final checklist to be completed by the installer to verify safety and an optimal user experience.
To Be Completed By The Installer
- Has the bottom packer been removed?
- Is the drain hose threaded through the ‘U bend’ (with no more than 20 mm extended) and hooked into your standpipe?
- Is the hot hose connected to the Hot valve marked ‘H’? Is the cold hose connected to the Cold valve marked ‘C’?
- Is the washer correctly levelled? Feet are extended and cabinet corners are clear of the floor?
- Have you performed the installation test cycle?