- Check the lint filter is clean and the water tank is empty before every load. Ensure both are replaced correctly before using your dryer.
- The lint filter indicator will flash at the beginning of every cycle when the machine is switched on, as a reminder to check the lint filter.
- Sort and load items into the dryer drum, ensuring no items are in the way of the door. Close the door (you will hear it click shut).
- Press 'POWER' to activate your dryer
- Your dryer will default to the ‘Everyday’ cycle. Select your desired drying cycle by turning the SmartTouch™ Control Dial.
- Select your preferred drying options, using the SmartTouch™ buttons on the right hand side of the panel (if you wish to select options different from the default options for the cycle).
- Touch the button to start the cycle.
- If you make an invalid selection the dryer will beep to alert you.
- When the cycle finishes, your dryer will beep and then turn off automatically. If the ‘Wrinkle Free’ option has been selected the machine will rotate the drum periodically blowing cool air into the drum to help minimise wrinkling and creasing of your load.
- If you wish to change a cycle or select a different option once a drying cycle has started, touch the button then select the new cycle or option. Touch to restart the dryer with the new cycle and/or settings.
If you wish to stop the dryer before the cycle has finished you MUST remove the clothes IMMEDIATELY and spread them out to cool. DO NOT leave the clothes in the dryer or bunched up in a clothes basket. Take extreme care as the drum and the load items may be hot.
Failure to follow the advice in this guide may result in damage to your garments and your expectations of drying performance may not be met.