You automatically receive a 2 year Manufacturer’s Warranty with the purchase of this Condenser clothes dryer covering parts and labour for servicing within the country of purchase.
Fisher & Paykel undertakes to:
Repair or, at its option, replace without cost to the owner either for material or labour any part of the product, the serial number of which appears on the product, which is found to be defective within TWO YEARS of the date of purchase.
This warranty is an extra benefit and does not affect your legal rights.
This warranty DOES NOT cover
A. Service calls which are not related to any defect in the product. The cost of a service call will be charged if the problem is not found to be a product fault. For example:
- Correcting the installation of the product.
- Instructing you how to use the product.
- Replacing house fuses or correcting house wiring or plumbing.
- Correcting fault(s) caused by the user.
- Noise or vibration that is considered normal, eg drain/fan sounds, machine noises or user warning beeps.
- Correcting damage caused by pests, eg rats, cockroaches, etc.
- Poor drying performance due to incorrect installation and maintenance eg blocked lint filter, blocked condenser or full water tank.
- Poor drying performance due to incorrect loading, eg overloading or underloading.
- Damage from articles in the drum, eg bra wires, pens, crayons, dye transfer or flammable material.
B. Defects caused by factors other than:
- Normal domestic use; or
- Use in accordance with the product’s user guide.
C. Defects to the product caused by accident, neglect, misuse or ‘act of God’.
D. The cost of repairs carried out other than by a FIsher & Paykel trained and supported service technician or the cost of correcting such repairs.
E. Normal recommended maintenance as set out in the product’s user guide.
F. Repairs when the appliance has been dismantled, repaired or serviced by other than a Fisher & Paykel trained and supported service technician or the selling dealer.
G. Pick-up and delivery.
H. Transportation or travelling costs involved in the repair when the product is installed outside the Fisher & Paykel trained and supported service technician's normal service area.
This product has been designed for use in a normal domestic (residential) environment. This product is not designed for commercial use (whatsoever). Any commercial use by a customer will affect this product’s warranty.
Service under this Manufacturer’s Warranty must be provided by a Fisher & Paykel trained and supported service technician (refer to the ‘Customer Care’ section at the back of this book). Such service shall be provided during normal business hours. This Manufacturer's warranty certificate should be shown when making any claim.
For Australian Customers
This Manufacturer's Warranty is an extra benefit and does not affect your legal rights. Our goods come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law. You are entitled to a replacement or refund for a major failure and for compensation for any other reasonably foreseeable loss or damage. You are also entitled to have the goods repaired or replaced if the goods fail to be of acceptable quality and the failure does not amount to a major failure.