Details how to clean the interior and roller shelves of your wine cabinet.
- For ease of cleaning, empty the Wine Cabinet first and remove all shelves.
- Wipe interior surfaces using only liquid dishwashing detergent dissolved in warm water and a soft lint-free cloth. Rinse with clean water and dry with a clean, lint-free cloth.
- Do not use harsh chemicals, abrasives, ammonia, chlorine, bleach, concentrated detergents, solvents or abrasive scouring pads on any part of your Wine Cabinet. SOME of these chemicals may dissolve, damage and/or discolour the interior of your Wine Cabinet.
- When cleaning use only a dry clean, lint-free cloth to wipe over surfaces. Do not use warm water or any cleaners as this will damage the shelves’ oak characteristics and cause them to warp and stain.
- If the shelves are lightly stained by split wine or water allow the surface to dry, then using 200 grade sandpaper gently sand over the stain until removed.
- If shelves are heavily stained, over time the colour of the shelf will darken and warp, and may eventually require replacing. Replacement shelves are available from your Fisher & Paykel Authorised Repairer.
Remove roller shelves
Repositioning roller shelves
- Push both telescopic runners back into the Wine Cabinet.
- Align the shelf on top of the securing hooks and push the shelf down until you feel it clip.
- Ensure the shelf is securely clipped onto the telescopic runners before use.
Telescopic runners are pre-lubricated, and will not need to be re-lubricated during their life. Do not attempt to clean the grease from the runners, as this will affect their ability to function. Do not immerse the runners in water.