If your Wine Cabinet is turned off for any reason, wait 10 minutes before turning it back on. This will allow the refrigeration systems pressures to equalise before restarting.
Moving your appliance
- Turn off the appliance and unplug from the power point. Remove all wine bottles.
- Turn the adjustable feet counter-clockwise to lower the product, making sure the feet are wound up into the product.
- Ease the appliance out of its position. Tape the power cord to the back of the Wine Cabinet, tape the shelves in place and tape the door closed.
- Always move the appliance vertically. Do not transport the product lying down, this potentially damages the sealed cooling system.
- Relocate and install the appliance. Wait 30 minutes before plugging in and switching on the cabinet.
Storing your wine Cabinet
- When storing your cleaned appliance, leave the door open. This allows air to circulate and prevents the build-up of bacteria and moulds.
- Before using again, clean well using liquid dishwashing detergent dissolved in warm water. Rinse with clean water and dry with a lint-free cloth.
- We recommend you leave your Wine Cabinet operating while you are on holiday.