User warnings – faults
In the unlikely event of a fault occurring, a fault code will be displayed on the external control panel and an alarm will sound.
- Please take note of the fault code and contact our Customer Care Centre. Contact details are located towards the end of the user guide.
- To silence the fault alarm press any button on the external control panel. The fault code will remain illuminated until the fault is corrected.
Normal Wine Cabinet sounds
Fisher & Paykel Wine Cabinets, can produce sounds somewhat different to your old Wine Cabinet.
Normal operational sounds include:
- Fan air flow sounds. Fisher & Paykel Wine Cabinets have fans to circulate the air within each zone. This is quite normal.
- Running/boiling water, gurgling sounds or slight vibrations. This is the liquid refrigerant circulating in the system.
- Clicking sounds. This is the thermostat control and will click when it cycles on and off.
- Gasket noises. This normally occurs due to a build-up of dirt and/or grime. It is recommended to clean the magnetic door gasket every three months to minimise these noises occurring.
- Other sounds may be heard of for the following reasons:
- Cabinet not level
- Floor uneven or weak
- Wine bottles not positioned on the shelf correctly.