- For ease of cleaning, empty the Wine Cabinet first and remove all shelves.
- Wipe interior surfaces using only liquid dishwashing detergent dissolved in warm water and a soft lint-free cloth. Rinse with clean water and dry with a clean, lint-free cloth.
- Do not use harsh chemicals, abrasives, ammonia, chlorine, bleach, concentrated detergents, solvents or abrasive scouring pads on any part of your Wine Cabinet. SOME of these chemicals may dissolve, damage and/or discolour the interior of your Wine Cabinet.
- When cleaning use only a dry clean, lint-free cloth to wipe over surfaces. Do not use warm water or any cleaners as this will damage the shelves’ oak characteristics and cause them to warp and stain.
- If the shelves are lightly stained by split wine or water allow the surface to dry, then using 200 grade sandpaper gently sand over the stain until removed. Wipe down the area with a dry clean, lint-free cloth to remove remaining sawdust.
- If shelves are heavily stained, over time the colour of the shelf will darken and warp, and may eventually require replacing. Replacement shelves are available from your Fisher & Paykel Authorised Repairer.
To remove adjustable shelves
Depending on your model there are a range of adjustable shelves that can be rearranged to suit your storage needs.
- For ease of removal, empty the shelf first.
- Hold the back of the shelf and lift vertically to dislodge from back support lugs.
- Pull the shelf towards you to remove.
Repositioning adjustable shelves
- Align the back edge of the shelf onto the desired support lugs.
- Push the shelf back into the Wine Cabinet until you feel it secure into the back support lugs.
- Ensure the shelf is secure before use.
The centre and bottom shelf of each model are permanently fixed. They cannot be removed from the Wine Cabinet. To clean, simply wipe with a damp, lint-free cloth.