Moving Or Storing Your Appliance
If your refrigerator is turned off for any reason, wait 10 minutes before turning it back on.
This will allow the refrigeration system pressures to equalise before restarting.
Moving your Refrigerator
- Turn off the appliance and unplug from the power point. Remove all food.
- Turn the adjustable feet to the right as far as they will turn.
- Ease the refrigerator out of its position. Tuck the power cord away, tape the shelves in place and tape the doors closed. If the cabinet needs to be placed at an angle or laid down, carefully lay it on its side (the right hand side when viewed from the front).
- Relocate and install. If the appliance has been left on its side for any length of time, leave it standing upright as long as you can (a few hours) before turning on.
Storing your Refrigerator
- When storing your cleaned appliance, leave the doors open. This allows air to circulate and prevents the build up of bacteria and moulds.
- Before using again, clean well using a mixture of warm water and a small amount of liquid dishwashing detergent. Rinse with clean water and dry with a soft lint-free cloth.
We recommend you leave your refrigerator operating while you are on holiday.