Vertical freezer operating instructions
Details temperature control, door alarms, and fault alarms for vertical freezer fridges.
|Models:||635mm wide||E308, E388|
1 is the warmest setting.
- If the door is left open the alarm will beep after 60 seconds.
- If the door remains open, subsequent beeps will sound every 30 seconds for 5 minutes.
- A continuous alarm will sound if the door has been left open for 5 minutes or longer.
- The alarm will stop when the door is closed.
- If the electronic controller detects a fault from which it is unable to recover, an alarm will sound when the door is opened.
- When the door is opened and a fault has occurred, a specific number of beeps will sound. If a fault occurs, call your Fisher & Paykel trained and supported service technician immediately; the number of beeps will help the service person find and remedy the cause of failure.