Stainless exterior doors
- It is important when cleaning the exterior door surface of your refrigerator, to only use liquid dishwashing detergent dissolved in warm water and a soft cloth.
- Dry the door with a clean, lint free cloth.
- The use of any abrasive or stainless steel cleaners and solvents will damage the door surface.
Other exterior surfaces
- Clean all other exterior surfaces with a mix of warm water and liquid dishwashing detergent, and a soft cloth.
- If necessary, clean the magnetic door gasket and the centre door gaskets with an old toothbrush, warm water and liquid dishwashing detergent.
Water dispenser pad (Ice & Water models only)
Clean the dispenser pad and drip tray with a mixture of warm water and a mild detergent. Dry thoroughly.