Ice making in non-Ice & water models
- Your non-Ice & Water product is fitted with an ice tray and lid to make ice cubes. The ideal location for the ice tray and lid is in the freezer tray.
- Your non-Ice & Water product comes with a ice storage bin located inside the top freezer bin, and a hygienic scoop for ice. This scoop provides hygienic access to clean, clear ice cubes.
Ice storage bin and scoop
Information about your manual ice system
- To make ice, take the ice tray and lid from the freezer tray. Remove the lid from the ice tray and fill the tray with water. Place the lid back on the ice tray and carefully position it back in the freezer tray.
- Once the ice is solid, take the ice tray and lid off the ice storage bin, remove the lid from the tray and twist the ice tray at each end in opposite directions. Turn the ice tray over the ice storage bin to dislodge the cubes into the bin.
- Fill the ice tray with clean water and repeat to fill the ice storage bin.
- To access ice cubes, take the scoop from the front of the bin, scoop cubes into a vessel and then replace the scoop.
- For maximum ice storage, level the stored cubes with the ice scoop.
- If ice is not used often, old cubes will become cloudy, taste stale, will shrink and may stick together. Empty the ice storage bin periodically and wash in lukewarm water. Dry thoroughly and place back into the correct position.