Please follow the installation steps below to ensure your appliance is installed and operates correctly.
- The appliance must be installed so the plug is accessible.
- To ensure that the appliance is not accidently switched off, connect your refrigerator to its own isolating switch. Do not plug in any other appliance at this isolating switch.
- For power requirements, refer to the information on the serial plate. This is located at the front right-hand side of the drawer when open.
- It is essential that the appliance is properly grounded (earthed).
- Connect the appliance to the electrical supply (220V – 240V 50Hz) with the fitted plug and lead.
- Connections to the mains supply should be in accordance with local regulations.
- Your refrigerator should not be located in direct sunlight or next to any heat generating appliance such as a cooktop, oven or dishwasher.
- This appliance is intended to be used in household and similar applications such as
- Staff kitchen areas in shops, offices, and other working environments;
- Domestic farm houses and by clients in hotels, motels and other residential type environments;
- Domestic bed and breakfast type environments;
- Domestic catering and similar non-retail/non-commercial applications.
Ice & water models only
- Your Ice & Water refrigerator must be installed by an authorised plumber or Fisher & Paykel Authorised Repairer as incorrect plumbing can lead to water leaks.
- Fisher & Paykel Appliances does not accept responsibility for damage (including water damage) caused by faulty installation or plumbing.
Optional accessories kit
- The standard appliance does not include door panels. To complete the integrated appliance the customer should supply their own. All the hardware required to mount these door panels to the refrigerator doors is supplied.
- When designing custom door panels, these are only available for non-Ice & Water models.
- Standard Fisher & Paykel kits are available (EZKleen stainless steel door panels, part numbers: RD90U or RD90), and can be purchased through Fisher & Paykel Customer Care Centre or online at www.fisherpaykel.com (this service is available to selected markets only).