Toe Kick Grilles and Filter
Your Integrated Column is fitted with a toe kick grille to protect the internal working components. We recommend cleaning the grille and filter in conjunction with changing your water filter cartridge (every 6 months).
The condenser coils of your Integrated Column require periodic cleaning by a Fisher & Paykel trained service technician.
- To maximise operating efficiency, keep ventilation openings clear of obstructions by regularly vacuuming the flooring in front of your appliance.
- More frequent cleaning may be necessary for dusty homes or those with pets shedding hair.
Do not use harsh chemicals, abrasives, ammonia, chlorine, bleach, concentrated detergents, solvents or abrasive scouring pads on any part of your appliance. Some of these chemicals may damage your appliance.
Clean all surfaces with a mild liquid detergent dissolved in warm water and a soft cloth. Rinse with clean water and dry with a clean, lint-free cloth.
Humidity control lids (refrigerator only)
- To remove, hold both sides of the shelf and lift straight up to unclip from the runners (A).
- Pull the shelf towards you (B).
- To remove, lift the front edge of the shelf up (C).
- Pull the shelf towards you to unclip from the runners (D).
Cantilever Glass Shelves
- To remove, hold the front and back edge of the shelf firmly.
- Push the shelf up vertically to dislodge from back support lugs.
- Pull the shelf towards you.
- To remove a bin, extend the bin on its runners (A), and empty the bin.
- Push the securing tabs on both sides of the bin corners, then push the bin firmly upwards to dislodge from the runners (B).
- Pull the bin towards you to remove. Push both runners back into the appliance.
- To return the bin, extend the runners and place the bin on top of the runners.
- Push the bin slowly onto the securing tabs until you feel it clip onto the runners. Ensure the bin tabs are clipped securely onto the runners before use.
The runners are pre-lubricated to help open and close the bins. They do not need to be lubricated again. Do not remove the grease from the runners to maintain its smooth function. Do not immerse the runners in water.
Holiday/vacation (freezer only)
- Turn the ice maker to OFF on the control panel.
- Shut off the water supply to the appliance.
- Turn on the ice maker. Discard the first full bin of ice.