If your appliance is turned off for any reason, wait 10 minutes before turning it back on. This will allow the refrigeration system pressure to equalise before restarting.
Moving your appliance
- Turn off the appliance and unplug from the power point. Remove all food.
- Ease the appliance out of its position. Tuck the power cord away, tape the bins in place and tape the lid shut.
- Relocate and install. If the appliance has been left on its side for any length of time, leave it standing upright for at least 2 – 3 hours before turning on.
Storing your appliance
- When storing your cleaned appliance, leave the lid open. This allows air to circulate and prevents the build-up of bacteria and moulds.
- Before using again, clean well using a mixture of warm water and a small amount of liquid dishwashing detergent. Rinse with clean water and dry with a soft lint-free cloth.
- We recommend you leave your appliance operating while you are on holiday.