Moving or storing your appliance
If your refrigerator or freezer is turned off for any reason, wait 10 minutes before turning it back on. This will allow the refrigeration system pressures to equalise before restarting.
Moving your appliance
- Turn off the appliance and unplug from the power point. Remove all food.
- Turn the adjustable feet to the right as far as they will turn (see 'Installation instructions').
- Ease the appliance out of its position. Tuck the power cord away, if applicable tape the shelves in place and tape the doors closed. If the cabinet needs to be placed at an angle or laid down, carefully lay it on its side (the right-hand side when viewed from the front).
- Relocate and install. If the appliance has been left on its side for any length of time, leave it standing upright as long as possible (at least a few hours) before turning it on.
- If the product has been transported upright then it can be switched on after 10 minutes.
Storing your appliance
- When storing your cleaned appliance, leave the door(s) open. This allows air to circulate and prevents the build up of bacteria and moulds.
- Before using again, clean well using a mixture of warm water and baking soda (add 1 teaspoon of baking soda to each 500 ml of water). Rinse with clean water.
We recommend you leave your refrigerator or freezer operating while you are on holiday.