For New Zealand, Australia, United Kingdom & Ireland markets only
You automatically receive a 2 year Manufacturer’s Warranty with the purchase of this Product covering parts and labour for servicing within the country of purchase.
Fisher & Paykel undertakes to:
Repair or, at its option, replace without cost to the owner either for material or labour any part of the Product, the serial number of which appears on the Product, which is found to be defective within TWO YEARS of the date of purchase.
This warranty DOES NOT cover:
Service calls that are not related to any defect in the Product. The cost of a service call will be charged if the problem is found not to be a Product fault. For example:
- Correcting the installation of the Product.
- Instructing the user how to use the Product.
- Replacing house fuses or correcting house wiring or plumbing.
- Correcting fault(s) caused by the user.
- Noise or vibration that is considered normal, eg. drain/fan sounds, refrigeration noises or user warning beeps.
- Correcting damage caused by pests, eg. rats, cockroaches etc.
- Defects caused by factors other than:
- Normal domestic use or
- Use in accordance with the Product’s User Guide.
- Defects to the Product caused by accident, neglect, misuse or Act of God.
- The cost of repairs or service carried out by non-authorised service providers or the cost of correcting such unauthorised repairs or service.
- Normal recommended maintenance as set out in the Product’s User Guide.
- Repairs when the appliance has been dismantled, repaired or serviced by other than an AUTHORISED CUSTOMER SERVICE CENTRE or the selling dealer.
- Pick-up and delivery.
- Transportation or travelling costs involved in the repair when the Product is installed outside the AUTHORISED CUSTOMER SERVICE CENTRE’S normal service area.
- Filter replacement except in the case of faulty parts or materials within the filter cartridge.
- This product has been designed for use in a normal domestic environment. It is not intended for commercial use. Doing so may affect product warranty.
- Service under this manufacturer’s warranty must be provided by an Authorised Fisher & Paykel Service Provider (refer to the Service Contacts section at the start of this book). Such service shall be provided during normal business hours. This warranty certificate should be shown when making any claim.
This Warranty is an extra benefit and does not affect your legal rights.