- The display will automatically lock after 15 seconds of the display not being used or when the drawer is closed. The red lock icon will appear above the ‘lock’ button when the panel is locked.
- Press the button for 3 seconds to lock or unlock the control panel.
- Each of the storage modes will automatically default to an ideal temperature setting (centre light). If you want to increase or decrease the temperature of the CoolDrawer™, this can be done using the Temperature adjustment control.
- If you want to increase the temperature, simply touch the ‘warmer’ icon ( + ).
- If you want to decrease the temperature, simply touch the ‘colder’ icon ( - ).
- Press and hold the button for 3 seconds to unlock the control panel.
- To activate and deactivate Sabbath mode press and hold the and buttons for 4 seconds until the Sabbath mode icon is displayed.
- If the electronic controller detects a fault which may affect operation, an alarm will sound and the fault icon on the display panel will flash. The audible alarm will stop when any button is pressed but the lights will continue flashing.
- If such a fault occurs, call your Fisher & Paykel trained and supported service technician immediately. The fault light will help the service person find and remedy the cause of failure.
Your CoolDrawer™ is designed to operate for many years without the need for service checks. However, if your CoolDrawer™ is malfunctioning, have it attended to by your Fisher & Paykel trained and supported service technician as soon as possible. All electrical repairs must be carried out by an adequately trained service technician or qualified electrician.
Control panel beeps
- Beeps can easily be silenced, if you prefer quiet operation.
- Press the button for 3 seconds to unlock the control panel.
- Press and hold the and ‘colder’ ( - ) buttons for 4 seconds until the beep icon turns off or on.
- If the drawer is left open an alarm will sound after 60 seconds
- If the drawer remains open, subsequent beeps will sound every 30 seconds until the drawer is closed.
- After 5 minutes the alarm will sound continuously and the compartment light will turn off.
For the most energy efficient use of your appliance:
- Ensure your CoolDrawer™ has adequate ventilation as recommended in the installation instructions
- Allow good clearances in front of air ducts within the CoolDrawer™ for maximum cold air distribution.
- Cool hot foods down before placing them in the CoolDrawer™.
- Do not overfill the CoolDrawer™.
- Keep door openings to a minimum.
- Select a temperature setting that isn’t too cold.
- Check your door seal for leaks.
Refer to your 'User guide' for further cleaning instructions.
Many commercially available cleaning products contain solvents that may attack the plastic components of your CoolDrawer™ and cause them to crack and may cause rusting of metal components (antibacterial and citrus cleaners are especially harsh). It is important to use only warm water and a small amount of liquid dishwashing detergent on any components inside or outside your CoolDrawer™.