Lists the final checklist to be completed by the installer to verify safety and an optimal user experience as well as how to flush the water filtration system.
To be completed by the Installer
- Check all parts are installed.
- Ensure the product is level, securely fastened to the cabinetry with the anti-tip bracket provided.
- Ensure the doors/drawer can open and close freely with no resistance from the cabinetry.
- Ensure all internal and external packaging is removed from the product.
Ice & water models only
- Ensure change filter icon is enabled. This will remind you when the filter next needs replacing. Press and hold , and for 4 seconds on the internal control panel.
- Ensure the water filtration system has been flushed.
To flush the water filtration system
When using your water dispenser for the first time, run the dispenser pad until water dispenses, this will displace trapped air in the water tank and filter system. Rest the dispenser pad for 2 minutes.
Dispense and discard 4 litres of water, then rest the dispenser pad for a further 2 minutes, repeat process.
Failure to do this will result in excessive dripping from your water dispenser.
DO NOT continuously dispense water for longer than 2 minutes at a time.
- Ensure a manual ice maker cycle has been forced. Press and hold , and for 4 seconds on the internal control panel, then close the refrigerator compartment door. The ice tray will flip twice. Empty the water from the bin, then dry and replace.
- Ensure ice maker is turned on. Press button once on the internal control panel. This light above the button will illuminate indicating ice maker is on. Please discard the first 3 harvests of ice (8 cubes per harvest).