Never use abrasive or oil based cleaners
Before performing any cleaning or maintenance on your wall canopy, ensure that the power supply is switched OFF to the hood.
The wall canopy should be cleaned regularly using a mild, liquid detergent to avoid a build up of grease occurring. Grease deposits are corrosive which can damage to your wall canopy.
In areas of high humidity or coastal environments, cleaning should be carried out frequently.
Depending on use, and at least once a month, the aluminium grease filters should be removed and cleaned in a dishwasher or with hot soapy water.
If washed in a dishwasher, the filters should be placed in an upright position to prevent food from falling on them.
After rinsing and drying, replace the filters by reversing the following instruction for removal.
Some discolouration of the frames may occur.
Removing the aluminium filters:
- Pull the relative catch, tilting it downwards until it disengages from the supports.
- Reverse these instructions when refitting the filters.
Active carbon filters are disposable items designed to remove grease and odours from cooking vapours before the air is channelled back into the kitchen. The active carbon filters must be replaced periodically to work properly, at least once every three months, depending on the frequency with which the wall canopy is used.
|Replacement carbon filter||791772|
|Replacement aluminium filter||791773|
|Replacement light bulb||791822|
Replacing the light bulb
- Before changing the light bulb, ensure the wall canopy is disconnected from the power supply.
- Remove the aluminium grease filters.
- Unscrew and remove the easy clean interior panel.
- Replace light bulbs with maximum 50 Watts.
- Refit the easy clean interior panel and the aluminium filters.
Replacement bulbs are not covered by Manufacturer’s Warranty.