|Electric Shock Hazard
Important Safety Instructions
READ THE ENTIRE SET OF INSTRUCTIONS BEFORE INSTALLING OR USING THIS APPLIANCE. A copy of the user guide and installation guide for this product can also be found at fisherpaykel.com.
When using this appliance always exercise basic safety precautions including the following:
- Please read the entire set of instructions before installing or using this appliance.
- Please make this information available to the person installing the appliance – doing so could reduce your installation costs.
- Always switch the power off prior to installation, servicing or cleaning of the appliance.
- There shall be adequate ventilation of the room when the rangehood is used at the same time as appliances burning gas or other fuels.
- This appliance is not intended for use by persons (including children) with reduced physical, sensory or mental capabilities, or lack of experience and knowledge, unless they have been given supervision or instruction concerning the use of the appliance by a person responsible for their safety.
- Children should be supervised to ensure they do not play with the appliance. Cleaning and user maintenance shall not be made by children without supervision.
- You must read the details concerning the method and frequency of cleaning.
- There is a fire risk if cleaning is not carried out in accordance with the instructions.
- Never leave frying food unattended since grease can overheat and catch fire. The risk of fire is even greater in the case of used oil.
- Do not flambé under the rangehood.
- Never use the rangehood without the filters in place.
- During an electrostatic discharge (ESD) it is possible that the device will stop working. By switching the device off and on the device will again work as intended.
Accessible parts may become hot when used with cooking appliances.
- Remove all packaging, including protective wrappings, before use.
Chemical Burn Hazard. Keep batteries away from children. This product contains a lithium button/coin cell battery. If a new or used lithium button/coin cell battery is swallowed or enters the body, it can cause severe internal burns and can lead to death in as little as 2 hours. Always completely secure the battery compartment. If the battery compartment does not close securely, stop using the product, remove the batteries, and keep it away from children. If you think batteries might have been swallowed or placed inside any part of the body, seek immediate medical attention. Even used cell batteries may cause injury so ensure they are kept away from children and disposed of properly.
Read and Save These Instructions