The heat circulation function lets you cook and brown foods like in a traditional oven.
|Programming the Heat Circulation function||Display|
For immediate cooking:
For cooking with a delayed start:
The cooking time may be adjusted at any time simply by pressing and the + and - buttons. The temperature rise indicator is active until the programmed temperature is reached. You can preheat your microwave oven for a heat circulation cooking programme just as you would a traditional oven.
- The cooking temperature can be adjusted in increments of 10°C, from 50°C to 250°C.
- The cooking time ranges from 0 to 599 minutes (9 h 59 min) . It is preferable to enter a minimum time and then to add time if necessary; keep an eye on the color of the food.
- Always insert the accessories (rack or glass tray) at level 1 or 2. This will ensure better heat distribution and optimum cooking results.
- Use cookware designed to withstand high temperatures.
- Protect your hands when you remove the dish because it may be very hot.
- If you want to defrost food after using the heat circulation function, we recommend that you let your oven cool down for 10 minutes first; this will give you better results.
Cooking on two levels
- To cook two apples tarts at the same time, 1 hour at 200°C. We recommend preparing the first tart in the glass drip tray inserted at level 1 and the second in a tart dish on the shelf inserted at level 3. Change the position of the two dishes half-way through cooking.