To be Completed by the Installer
- Placement of unit.
- Specified clearance maintained to cabinet surfaces.
- Unit Level – front to back, side to side.
- All packaging material and tie straps removed.
- Island trim or optional backguard correctly attached.
- The anti-tip bracket is correctly installed.
- Adequate ground connection.
- All internal packing materials removed. Check inside the oven.
- Dials turn correctly and freely.
- Oven and cooktop displays are functioning correctly and oven and cooking zones can be turned on.
- Oven door hinges seated and door opens and closes properly.