Details what to do before using your new oven for the first time.
Fig. 19 Control panel
Before using your new oven, please:
Fig. 20 Correct position of shelves and grill tray
The grill tray should be positioned between the two wires of a shelf position and orientated as shown.
- Heat the oven on maximum for:
- 60 minutes in the position
- 30 minutes in the position
- 15 minutes in the position
- There will be a distinctive smell while you are conditioning your oven. This is normal, but make sure your kitchen is well ventilated during the conditioning.
- Once cooled, wipe out the oven with a damp cloth and mild detergent, and dry thoroughly.