Before you call for service or assistance ...
Check the things you can do yourself. Refer to the installation instructions and your user guide and check that:
- Your product is correctly installed.
- You are familiar with its normal operation.
If after checking these points you still need assistance, please refer to the Service & Warranty book for warranty details and your nearest Authorised Service Centre, or contact us through our website:
This cooker has been designed and constructed in accordance with the following codes and specifications:
In New Zealand and Australia:
- AS 4551 Approval Requirements for Domestic Gas cooking appliances
- AS/NZS 60335-1 General Requirements for Domestic electrical appliances
- AS/NZS 60335-2-6 Particular Requirements for Domestic electrical cooking appliances
- S/NZS CISPR 14.1:2010 Electromagnetic Compatibility Requirements.