Before you call for service or assistance ...
Check the things you can do yourself. Refer to the installation instructions and your user guide and check that:
- Your product is correctly installed.
- You are familiar with its normal operation.
If after checking these points you still need assistance or parts, please refer to the Service & Warranty book for warranty details and your nearest Authorised Service Centre, Customer Care, or contact us through our website www.fisherpaykel.com.
This cooktop has been designed and constructed in accordance with the following codes and specifications:
In New Zealand and Australia:
- AS4551-2008 Domestic Gas cooking appliances
- AS/NZS 60335.1 General Requirements for Safety of household and similar electrical appliances
- AS/NZS 60335.2.102 Particular Requirements for gas, oil and solid-burning appliances having electrical connections
- AS/NZS CISPR 14.1. Electromagnetic Compatibility Requirements
In the United Kingdom:
Safety requirements of EEC regulation 2016/426:
- EN 30-1-1
- EN 30-2-1
- EN 437
Safety requirements of EEC Directive “Low voltage” 2006/95:
- EN 60335-1 General Requirements for Domestic electrical appliances
- EN 60335-2-6 Particular Requirements for Domestic electrical cooking appliances
Safety requirements of EEC Directive “EMC” 2004/108:
- EN 55014-1, EN 55014-2, EN 61000-3-2, EN 61000-3-3 Electromagnetic Compatibility Requirements
Requirements of EEC Directive 93/68.
European directive 2002/96/EC on Waste Electrical and Electronic Equipment (WEEE) (for European Union countries only)
GB This appliance is marked according to the European directive 2002/96/EC on Waste Electrical and Electronic Equipment (WEEE). By ensuring this product is disposed of correctly, you will help prevent potential negative consequences for the environment and human health, which could otherwise be caused by inappropriate waste handling of this product.
The symbol on the product, or on the documents accompanying the product, indicates that this appliance may not be treated as household waste. Instead it shall be handed over to the applicable collection point for the recycling of electrical and electronic equipment. Disposal must be carried out in accordance with local environmental regulations for waste disposal. For more detailed information about treatment, recovery and recycling of this product, please contact your local city office, your household waste disposal service or the shop where you purchased the product.