Before you call for service or assistance ...
Check the things you can do yourself. Refer to the Installation instructions and your user guide and check that:
- Your product is correctly installed.
- You are familiar with its normal operation.
If after checking these points you still need assistance or parts, please refer to the Service & Warranty book for warranty details and your nearest Authorised Service Centre, Customer Care, or contact us through our website www.fisherpaykel.com.
This cooktop has been designed and constructed in accordance with the following codes and specifications:
In New Zealand and Australia:
- AS4551-2008 Domestic Gas cooking appliances
- AS/NZS 60335.1 General Requirements for Safety of household and similar electrical appliances
- AS/NZS 60335.2.102 Particular Requirements for gas, oil and solid-burning appliances having electrical connections
- AS/NZS CISPR 14.1. Electromagnetic Compatibility Requirements