Skip to main content
- Last updated
Save as PDF
- To check that the ignition system operates correctly, light each burner by itself, then all burners in combination.
- Check for a well-defined blue flame without any yellow tipping good flame
- If any abnormality is evident, check that the components of the burner assembly are located properly
- If proper operation cannot be obtained, contact Customer Care or your nearest F&P Authorized Service Center.
- The cooktop must not be used by the customer until proper operation has been achieved.