Connect to Gas Supply
If connecting the gas with a flexible hose: Ensure the hose is long enough to allow for removal of cooktop for servicing.
- Make sure the connection point will be accessible with the cooktop installed.
- To enable the gas supply to be readily shut off by the customer, make sure the connection is fitted with an isolating valve close to the cooktop.
If connecting the gas with a flexible hose:
- Ensure the hose is long enough to allow for removal of cooktop for servicing.
- Make sure the connector is located as shown in 'Clearance Dimensions'.
- The hose assembly must be AS/NZS 1869 Class B or D certified, with an Rp 1⁄2”(ISO 7‐1) female thread connection.
- The hose assembly must be no longer than1.2 m in length with minimum internal To check that the ignition system operates correctly, light each burner by itself, then all burners in combination.diameter of 10 mm and comply with relevant AS 5601/NZS 5261 requirements.
- The hose must not be kinked, subjected to abrasion or permanently deformed.
- The hose must not be near or in contact with any hot surfaces
(e.g.baseofmetalhotlplate,flue,or chassis of underbench oven etc.)