Lists the final checklist to be completed by the installer to verify safety and an optimal user experience. In addition, the following includes instructions on how to test the operation of it.
To be completed by the Installer
- Make sure the warming drawer is level and securely fitted to the cabinetry.
- Make sure any internal packaging has been removed from the drawer.
- Make sure that the isolating switch is accessible by the customer.
- Make sure the anti-tip bracket has been fitted correctly if it is required.
- If installing an oven directly on top of the warming drawer, make sure the supplied oven support brackets have been fitted to the warming drawer
- Open the drawer and press the button to turn the warming drawer on. The on/off halo and temperature setting 2 () halo should glow red.
- Shut the drawer.
- After 5-10 minutes open the drawer. The internal surfaces of the drawer should feel slightly warmed.
- Press the button to turn the warming drawer off and shut the drawer.