Failure to follow this advice may result in injury.
Hot Surface Hazard
IMPORTANT SAFETY INSTRUCTIONS
- To reduce the risk of fire, electrical shock, injury to person, or damage when using the warming drawer, please read these instructions carefully before using this product.
- Read all instructions before using the warming drawer. Use the warming drawer only for its intended purpose as described in these instructions.
- Your warming drawer is intended for standard household use. Do not use it for commercial or industrial purposes or for any other purpose than that for which it was designed.
- Children of less than 8 years old must be kept away from the appliance unless continuously supervised.
This appliance can be used by children aged from 8 years and above, and persons with reduced physical, sensory or mental capabilities or lack of experience and knowledge, if they have been given supervision or instruction concerning the use of the appliance in a safe way and they understand the hazards involved. Cleaning and user maintenance shall not be done by children without supervision.
Accessible parts may become hot when the warming drawer is used. It is advisable to keep children away from it when in use.
- This product is NOT designed for cooking food, or keeping foodstuffs warm. Do not use this warming drawer to reheat, cook or keep food or drinks warm. Condensation from food or drinks could cause damage to the product.
- Do not lean, step or sit on the opened warming drawer as this may result serious injury or damage to the warming drawer. Do not allow children to climb on or play around the warming drawer.
- Do not overload the warming drawer. The drawer itself can hold a maximum weight of 30 kg.
- Do not use the warming drawer for storage. Forgotten goods may melt or catch fire when the warming drawer is switched on.
- Do not use the warming drawer to heat up the room. Objects near to the warming drawer could catch fire. The life of the warming drawer could also be reduced.
- Only place dry dishes in the warming drawer. Damp dishes may cause condensation that may damage the warming drawer or create steam which may cause burns to the user.
- Do not modify or attempt to modify any of the characteristics of the warming drawer. This would be dangerous to your safety and will void the warranty.
- For your safety the warming drawer is equipped with an AUTOMATIC STOP. After 12 hours of continuous use it will automatically switch off.
- During use the warming drawer becomes hot. Care should be taken to avoid touching heating elements inside the warming drawer.
- To minimise risk of burning yourself on the inside of the drawer, always pull the drawer out as far as it can go before removing the crockery.
- Do not insert any object into the fan element vents. Doing so may result in serious injury to yourself and damage to the warming drawer.
- If installed under a self-cleaning (pyrolytic) oven, do not use your warming drawer during the oven self-cleaning cycle.
- If the electrical supply cord is damaged, it must only be replaced by the manufacturer, its service agent or similarly qualified trades person in order to avoid a hazard.
Do not operate your warming drawer by means of an external timer or separate remote-control system. Do not connect to a circuit that is regularly on and off the utility.