Keep this user guide with your appliance. If this appliance is ever sold or transferred to another
person, ensure that the new owner receives the user guide. Please become familiar with these recommendations before installing and using your appliance. They were written for your safety and the safety of others.
Important safety instructions
- Children of less than 8 years old must be kept away from the appliance unless continuously supervised. This appliance can be used by children aged from 8 years and above, and persons with reduced physical, sensory or mental capabilities or lack of experience and knowledge, if they have been given supervision or instruction concerning the use of the appliance in a safe way and they understand the hazards involved. Cleaning and user maintenance shall not be done by children without supervision.
- It is advisable to supervise children to make sure that they do not treat the appliance as a toy.
- Do not use steam cleaning appliances.
- This appliance has been designed for cooking with the door closed.
The accessible parts of the appliance can become very hot during use. Make sure not to touch the heating elements situated inside the oven. It is advisable to keep young children away from the appliance. After the steps described above are carried out, the pictures will be immediately deleted without any additional confirmation queries.
- This appliance is designed for household use.
- It is exclusively intended for cooking food. This oven does not contain any asbestos-based component.
- When you receive the appliance, unpack or have it unpacked immediately. Give it an overall general inspection. Make note of any concerns or reservations on the delivery slip and make sure to keep a copy of this form.
- Your appliance is intended for standard household use. Do not use it for commercial or industrial purposes or for any other purpose than that for which it was designed.
- Do not modify or attempt to modify any of the characteristics of this appliance. This would be dangerous to your safety.
- Keep young children away from the appliance while it is in use. You will thus avoid them getting burned by knocking over a cooking receptacle.
- Never pull your appliance by the door handle. During cooking, make sure that the door of your oven is properly closed so that the seal operates correctly.
- The appliance becomes very hot during use. Do not touch the heating elements inside the oven. You risk serious burns.
- Use oven gloves when putting your dishes in or taking them out of the oven.
- After cooking, never pick up a baking dish with your bare hands.
- Do not place heavy loads on the open door of the oven and make sure that children cannot climb or sit on it.
- For any cleaning of the inside of the oven, the oven must be switched off.
- In addition to the accessories supplied with your oven, only use dishes that are resistant to high temperatures (follow the manufacturers’ instructions).
- After using your oven, make sure that all controls are in the off position.
- This appliance’s packaging material is recyclable. Help recycle it and protect the environment by dropping it off in the municipal receptacles provided for this purpose.
- Your appliance also contains a great amount of recyclable material. It is marked with this label to indicate the used appliances that should not be mixed with other waste. This way, the appliance recycling organised by your manufacturer will be done under the best possible conditions, in compliance with European Directive 2002/96/EC on Waste Electrical and Electronic Equipment. Contact your town hall or your retailer for the used appliance collection points closest to your home.
- We thank you doing your part to protect the environment.
- Installation should only be performed by installers and qualified technicians.
- This appliance complies with the following European directives:
- Low Voltage Directive 73/23/EEC amended by Directive 93/68/EEC for affixing of EC marking. Electromagnetic Compatibility Directive 89/336/EEC amended by Directive 93/68/EEC for affixing of EC marking.
- EC Regulation No. 1935/2004 on materials and articles intended to come into contact with foodstuffs.
- After the steps described above are carried out, the pictures will be immediately deleted without any additional confirmation queries.