To be Completed by the Installer
- Make sure the oven is level and securely fitted to the cabinetry.
- Check the lower trim is undamaged.
- Open the (lower) oven door slowly until it is fully open and check there is adequate clearance between the bottom of the door and the lower trim. This is to ensure correct air circulation. Should the lower trim become damaged, straighten the trim and ensure the oven door opens fully without obstruction.
- Make sure any cable ties and internal packaging has been removed from the oven cavity.
- Make sure all oven vents and openings are clear and free of any obstruction or damage.
Failure to make sure all vents are clear may result in poor product performance.
- Make sure the isolating switch is accessible by the customer.
- Have you demonstrated the basic operation to the customer? Refer to User Guide.