Two installation options:
Option ‘A’ - oven only (overall height 457 mm)
Option ‘B’ - oven + lower trim kit accessory (overall height 478 mm)
If you are installing an appliance directly over another, you have the option of using the supplied black metal shelf cover to conceal the shelf front that would be visible between the two appliances. This needs to be fitted before the lower trim kit and/or appliance is installed. Refer to the instructions packed with the shelf cover accessory kit.
If you choose Installation option B, you will need to install the lower trim kit BEFORE you install the appliance. Refer to the instructions packed with the lower trim kit.
Choice of location
The above diagrams determine the dimensions of a cabinet that will be able to hold your oven. The oven can be installed under a work top or in a column of cabinetry (open or closed) having the appropriate dimensions for built-in installation (see diagram above).
Your oven has optimised air circulation that allows it to achieve remarkable cooking and cleaning results if the following guidelines are followed :
- Centre the oven in the cabinet so as to guarantee a minimum distance of 10mm between the appliance and the neighbouring cabinet.
- The material or coating of the cabinet must be heat-resistant.
- For greater stability, attach the oven in the cabinet with two screws through the holes provided for this purpose on either side of the front inner panel.
To do this:
- Drill a hole in the cabinet panel to avoid splitting the wood.
- Attach the oven with the two screws.
To be certain that you have properly installed your appliance, do not hesitate to contact a household appliance specialist.
The diagrams below explain how to achieve the correct and proper alignment of visual elements of the product should it be necessary. This also allows you to align visual elements across products if this product is installed alongside other companian products.
Inspect the product to check if the gaps are correct
- There should be a minimum 5 mm gap at the base of the product (ie from the bottom of the door glass to the shelf ). The product can be raised or lowered to achieve this gap by adjusting the two small feet at the front of the product with a 7 mm spanner.
- Electrical connection rating: 3.135 kW
- Voltage/frequency: 220-240 V/ 50 Hz
- Current: 16 A
The appliance must be fitted correctly to guarantee electrical safety. During fitting and maintenance operations, the appliance must be disconnected from the electrical grid; fuses must be switched off or removed. The electrical connections are made before the appliance is installed in its housing. Ensure that:
- the electrical installation has sufficient voltage,
- the electrical wires are in good condition,
- the diameter of the wires complies with the installation requirements.
- the oven is connected to a single phase 220-240 V 50 Hz supply using a 1.5 mm2 cable and connected to earth. The supply must be protected by a suitably rated circuit breaker in accordance with the installation regulations.
- a suitable isolating switch providing full disconnection from the mains power supply is incorporated in the permanent wiring, mounted and positioned to comply with the local wiring rules and regulations. The isolating switch must be of an approved type and provide a 3 mm air gap contact separation in all poles (or in all active [phase] conductors if the local wiring rules allow for this variation of the requirements)
- the isolating switch will be easily accessible to the customer with the oven installed.
- The safety wire (green-yellow) is connected to the appliance’s terminal and must be connected to the earth terminal of the electrical set-up.
- If the power cable is damaged, it should be replaced by the manufacturer, its after-sales service department or a similarly qualified person to avoid danger.
We cannot be held responsible for any accident resulting from inexistent, defective or incorrect earthing.
- If the electrical installation in your residence requires any changes in order to hook up your appliance, call upon a professional electrician.
- If the oven malfunctions in any way, disconnect it from the power supply or remove the fuse corresponding to the sector where the oven is hooked up.