Showcases your built-in oven and briefly gives you some instructions on what to do before your first use and a list of the parts that make up your appliance.
Congratulations on your new purchase. Your oven has a number of features to make cooking a great experience for you:
- a choice of eight oven functions, including Rotisserie
- a convenient, no-mess, pyrolytic Self Clean function – see ‘Using the Self Clean function’
- intuitive electronic controls and displays
- illuminated halos around the dials for visual feedback
- preference settings – see ‘User preference settings’ and ‘Sabbath setting’.
Before you start
- Make sure the installer has completed the ‘Final checklist’ in the Installation instructions.
- Read this guide, taking special note of the ‘Safety and warnings’ section.
- Remove all the packaging and check that you have all the accessories listed below. Make sure you follow the instructions under ‘Setting the clock and first use’ before using your oven for cooking or baking.