Showcases your built-in oven and briefly gives you some instructions on what to do before your first use and a list of the parts that make up your appliance.
Congratulations on your new purchase. Your Fisher & Paykel oven has a number of features to make cooking a great experience for you:
- a wide choice of oven functions
- intuitive controls and displays
Before you start
- Make sure the installer has completed the ‘Final checklist’ in the Installation instructions.
- Read this guide, taking special note of the ‘Safety and warnings’ section.
- Remove all packaging and dispose of it responsibly. Make sure all cable ties used to secure the shelves during shipping have been removed. Recycle items that you can
- Check that you have all the accessories listed below.