Congratulations on your new purchase. Your Fisher & Paykel oven has a number of features to make cooking a great experience for you:
- a wide choice of oven functions
- intuitive controls and displays
Before you start
- Make sure the installer has completed the ‘Final checklist’ in the Installation instructions.
- Read this guide, taking special note of the ‘Safety and warnings’ section.
- Remove all packaging and dispose of it responsibly. Recycle items that you can.
- Fit the side racks and catalytic panels (see ‘Fitting the side racks and catalytic panels’).
- We recommend you then condition the oven, using the instructions following.
Not all accessories are provided with all models. To purchase other accessories, contact your nearest Fisher & Paykel Authorised Service Centre, Customer Care or visit our local website listed on the back cover.
Fitting the side racks and catalytic panels (some models only)
You will find your side racks, catalytic panels (some models only) and sliding shelf supports in the accessory box supplied with your oven.
Fit the catalytic panel to the side rack
Fit the side racks
- Slide the rear prongs of the side rack into the holes at the rear of the oven
- Fit the side rack front tab (and catalytic panel if fitted) over the fixing screw.
- Replace the fixing nut. You may use a coin to tighten the nut.
Fitting the sliding shelf supports
Compact ovens only:
The sliding shelf supports cannot be used on shelf positions 3 and 4.