Lists the final checklist to be completed by the installer to verify safety and an optimal user experience as well as how to test your appliance for the first time.
To be Completed By The Installer
- Make sure the oven is level and securely fitted to the cabinetry.
- Check the lower trim is undamaged.
- Open the oven door slowly until it is fully open and check there is adequate clearance between the bottom of the door and the lower trim. This is to ensure correct air circulation. Should the lower trim become damaged, straighten the trim and ensure the oven door opens fully without obstruction.
- Make sure you remove all internal packaging (including the circular yellow packing retainers holding the accessory box in place).
- Make sure all oven vents and openings are clear and free of any obstruction or damage.
Failure to make sure all oven vents are clear may result in poor product performance.
- Make sure the isolating switch is accessible by the customer.
- Turn the power to the oven on. For all models, except OB60SC5LCX, the display should light up and show . Set the clock following the instructions in the ‘Quickstart Guide’ or ‘User guide’.
- Turn the oven function to ‘Bake’. Inside the oven cavity, the oven light should come on. Air should blow out of the vent at the top of the oven. Have you demonstrated the basic operation to the customer?
- Turn the temperature to 50°C. The temperature indicator should come on. After five minutes, open the oven door: the air inside should feel warm. Turn the oven function dial back to OFF.