If there is a problem, the oven will:
- automatically suspend all oven functions
- beep five times
- display an alert code.
Do not turn off the mains power supply to the oven (wall switch) if you get an alert code, unless the instructions in the chart following specifically instruct you to. There are cooling fans within the oven which are needed to cool the oven’s components. Turning off the power while the oven is too hot may damage the oven and its surrounding cabinetry.
What to do if an alert code is displayed
- If the beeping hasn’t stopped already, touch any control to stop it.
- Make a note of the alert code displayed. You may need this information.
- Check the chart following to see if you can fix the problem yourself and follow the instructions.
- If you can fix the problem and the alert code does not reappear, you can keep using your oven.
If you can’t fix the problem yourself or the alert code reappears and the problem persists: wait until the cooling fans have stopped and the oven has completely cooled down, then turn the power to the oven off at the wall and call your Authorised Repairer or Customer Care with the alert code information.
|Alert Code||Possible Causes||What To Do|
|The oven has overheated.||
|Door lock error: the door cannot be locked after you have started a Self Clean cycle.||
|Door lock error: the door cannot be unlocked after a Self Clean cycle has finished.||