|This oven has been designed and constructed in accordance with the following codes and specifications:|
In New Zealand and Australia
- AS/NZS 60335-1 General Requirements for Domestic electrical appliances
- AS/NZS 60335-2-6 Particular Requirements for Domestic electrical cooking appliances
- AS/NZS CISPR 14.1 2010 Electromagnetic Compatibility Requirements.
- Safety requirements of EEC Directive “Low voltage” 2006/95: EN 60335-1 General Requirements for Domestic electrical appliances EN 60335-2-6 Particular Requirements for Domestic electrical cooking appliances
- Safety requirements of EEC Directive “EMC” 2014/30/EU EN 55014-1, EN 55014-2, EN 61000-3-2, EN 61000-3-3 Electromagnetic Compatibility Requirements.
- Safety requirements of EEC Directive “Radio Equipment” RED 2014/53/EU
Requirements of EEC Directive 93/68.
European directive 2012/19/EC on Waste Electrical and Electronic Equipment (WEEE) (for European Union countries only)
GB This appliance is marked according to the European directive 2012/19/EC on Waste Electrical and Electronic Equipment (WEEE). By ensuring this product is disposed of correctly, you will help prevent potential negative consequences for the environment and human health, which could otherwise be caused by inappropriate waste handling of this product.
The symbol on the product, or on the documents accompanying the product, indicates that this appliance may not be treated as household waste. Instead it shall be handed over to the applicable collection point for the recycling of electrical and electronic equipment. Disposal must be carried out in accordance with local environmental regulations for waste disposal. For more detailed information about treatment, recovery and recycling of this product, please contact your local city office, your household waste disposal service or the shop where you purchased the product.
Energy Guidelines (GB-IE Only)
|MODEL||WEIGHT (KG)||NO. OVEN CAVITIES||CAVITY VOLUME (LITRES)||ENERGY CONSUMPTION* (CONVENTIONAL) KWH/CYCLE||ENERGY CONSUMPTION* (SLOW COOK) KWH/CYCLE||ENERGY CONSUMPTION* (FAN FORCED) KWH/CYCLE||ENERGY EFFICIENCY INDEX (CONVENTIONAL)||ENERGY EFFICIENCY INDEX (SLOW COOK)||ENERGY EFFICIENCY INDEX (FAN FORCED)|
*Energy consumption for electric cooking appliances are calculated using the following Standard:
BS EN 60350 Part 1- Ranges, ovens, steam ovens and grills – Methods for measuring performance
|MODEL||STANDBY POWER (WATTAGE)||NETWORKED STANDBY POWER (WATTAGE)||TIME TO STANDBY (SECONDS)||TIME TO NETWORKED STANDBY (SECONDS)|
|OB60SD11PX1||< 1 W||< 2 W||5||5|
|OB60SD9PX1||< 1 W||< 2 W||5||5|
|OB60SD9PB1||< 1 W||< 2 W||5||5|
|OB60SD7PX1||< 1 W||< 2 W||5||5|
Reducing the Environmental Impact
Reducing energy consumption will reduce the impact of cooking on the environment. The following tips can help you to reduce your energy consumption:
- Do not pre-heat the oven too early. Aim to have the oven hot at the same time as the foodis ready to be placed in it.
- Maximise the use of your pre-heated oven – cook or bake in batches.
- Minimise the number of times you open the oven door during cooking (to reduce heat loss).
- Cook multiple dishes at the same time.
- Use the residual heat in the oven to finish the cooking process (turn the oven off a few minutes before the cooking time is up).
- Use ceramic or glass cooking dishes which may reduce the cooking time or allow you to reduce the oven temperature.
- Use fan functions wherever possible. These functions may allow you to reduce cooking times and/or temperatures. Fan forced functions will allow you to bake on multiple shelves at the same time.
- Use a ‘Self clean’ function immediately after cooking when the oven is still warm, shortening the heat up period of the Self clean cycle.
- Replace oven seals if they become damaged. A damaged seal will decrease the efficiency of your oven.
- Cutting food into smaller pieces will reduce cooking time.
- Do not use the oven to defrost food.