Electrical Shock Hazard
Hot Surface Hazard
Important Safety Instructions!
- To avoid hazard, follow these instructions carefully before installing or using this appliance.
- Please make this information available to the person installing the appliance - doing so could reduce your installation costs.
- This appliance must be installed and connected to the mains power supply only by a suitably qualified person according to these installation instructions and in compliance with any applicable local building and electricity regulations. Failure to install the appliance correctly could invalidate any warranty or liability claims.
- If the power supply cable is damaged, it must be replaced by the manufacturer, its service agent or similarly qualified person in order to avoid a hazard.
- Isolating switch: make sure this oven is connected to a circuit which incorporates an isolating switch providing full disconnection from the power supply in accordance with the wiring rules.
- The oven must be earthed.
- Do not use adaptors, reducers or branching devices to connect the oven to the mains electricity supply, as they can cause overheating and burning.
- The appliance must not be installed behind a decorative door in order to avoid overheating.